Asunsoft Windows Password Reset Advanced is powerful that it can easily reset all versions of windows user accounts’ password with CD, DVD and/or USB Flash Drive, such as Windows 8/7/Vista/XP local administrator password and Windows server 2000, 2003, 2008, 2012 local and domain administrator/user password.
This tutorial will show you how to use “Asunsoft Windows Password Reset Advanced” to reset Windows Server 2008 administrator password (Include local and domain administrator password) )with CD/DVD or USB. We highly recommend you to use a USB Flash Drive because of its small size and simple usage. With this software, Windows Server 2008 password recovery becomes so easy and no data will be lost.
Step 1: Download and install Asunsoft Windows Password Reset Advanced on anther computer you can login as administrator.
How to get “Windows Password Reset Advanced”?
You can download the full version after purchasing Windows Password Reset Advanced, and then install it on Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2008, 2003, 2000.
After you click Buy Now button on our website, it will navegate you to another order platform, Swreg, which is one of the most popular e-commerce platform of world. You will receive a e-mail with download link in it when you successfully process the purchasing. The procedure is easy and secure.
Step 2: Run the software to create a Windows server password recovery disk with CD/DVD or USB.
Note: You have to do this on another computer.
Option 1: Create a Windows server password recovery disk with USB.
1. Plug in a writable USB Flash Drive and choose USB Device.
2. In second step, select you drive name from the pull-down list. Click Begin Burning button, the burning process will start.
3. Burning completed successfully, take out you USB Flash Drive.
Option 1: Create a Windows server password recovery disk with CD/DVD.
1. Plug in a writable CD/DVD and choose CD/DVD.
2. Select you drive name from the pull-down list. Click Begin Burning button, the burning process will start.
3. Burning completed successfully, take out you CD/DVD.
Step 3: Plug in the newly recovery disk to your locked computer, boot the computer from CD/DVD or USB.
Start your locked computer (for Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP, 2008, 2003, 2000 local user password recovery) or the server computer (for Windows server 2008/2003/2000 domain password recovery) and press BIOS entry key as soon as possible to get into the BIOS SETUP table, change the devices boot order, After you saving the change, your computer will restart automatically and boot from your recovery disk.
Step 4: Reset Windows server 2008 administrator password by a few cliks.
After booting from your Windows password recovery disk, Windows Password Reset Advanced will start automatically and display a friendly interface.
Now you can reset any user account password of your computer.
1. Select Windows Server 2008 from list. All Windows system on your computer will be listed.
2. Click a user account from the user list. All user accounts of your Windows will be listed.
3. Click Reset Password button and click Yes when a confirm dialog pops up to reset user’s password, then you can reset other users’ password as well.
If your system is Windows 8/7/Vista/XP/2000, Windows Password Reset Advanced will reset the password as blank, you can log on without password.
If your system is Windows Server 2008/2003/2000, the password will be reset as Asunsoft@2012, you can logon with this new password.
4. After resetting password successfully, click Reboot. When a cinfirm dialog pops up, eject Windows server password recovery disk, and click Yes to restart your computer then you can feel free to login Windows server 2008 administrator with new password.
Tips: “Asunsoft Windows Password Reset Advanced” allows you to create new administrator account to Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP, 2008, 2003, 2000 without loging. You can click Add User button to add a new user(Administrator) then you can login your locked computer with this new account.